more evil than satan himself

Lucas Gonze lgonze at panix.com
Wed Dec 3 10:18:09 PST 2003

Alternately, try subtracting George Bush from the result set:
<url>http://www.google.com/search?as_q=&num=10&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-
8&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=miserable+failure+&as_oq=&as_eq=+george+bush
&lr=&as_ft=i&as_filetype=&as_qdr=all&as_occt=any&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=&
safe=images</url>

GWB only takes about half of all instances of "miserable failure", but
other contenders for that word association are scattered -- there's no
serious competition.