Corners (was Re: Destinations)

R. A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Tue Dec 16 09:35:37 PST 2003

At 4:50 PM +0000 12/16/03, Russell Turpin wrote:
>The problem with Hawaii is that it is so far
>from anyplace else. Given that all my family
>is in the former Confederate states, even
>the northwest coast is a bit distant.

With the exception of a nephew at Dartmouth, there is *nobody* farther
north of the Mason-Dixon line and west of the Mississippi than I am.

Besides, I've got three of the four corners checked off, St. Thomas,
Anchorage, Boston, (by way of El Paso, Las Cruces, St. Louis and Chicago)
and now it's time to go for the missing one. San Diego or O.C. will do, but
there's something about going *all* the way to the lower-left-hand corner...

Cheers,
RAH

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA