Cell phone carriers

Dhiren Patel dlists at dhiren.com
Wed Dec 17 00:32:57 PST 2003

I recently switched from Sprint to Cingular and am pretty happy with it.
Cingular used to have crappy service, but they've been furiously upgrading
their network and I haven't had many problems either in the Bay Area, or
elsewhere (I tried it in Chicago and Connecticut recently).  It does drop
calls a tad bit more more than Sprint, but given that it's much cheaper and
you can rollover the minutes, it's definitely worth the tradeoff, IMO.

Dhiren