Flight or Too Tight

Joseph S. Barrera III joe at barrera.org
Wed Dec 17 19:48:22 PST 2003

Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:

 > I think it was the combination of vegetables, molasses, and rope.

Ob. Bongwater reference/quote:

"When I get bored I pull out my Japanese porno, you know those, you know
those magazines like that, cute, those, they're actually comic books,
sado-masochistic comics, and they're really into knots, those Japanese,
they're really into knots and I, I, I, I, I know it's not right those
knots and pulleys and candles but no no not right women tied up tied up
in knots but but but but but but...

"Know It's Not Right!
 Women Tied Up!
 Women Tied Up In Knots!

"Tell Your Mom!
 Tell Your Pop!
 Women Tied Up In Knots!"

- Ann Magnuson (Bongwater)

P.S. Ann Magnuson is, like, performance art so it's okay

P.S. More Ann Magnuson posts coming right up