LucasG gets boingboing luvin

Ian Andrew Bell fork at ianbell.com
Thu Dec 18 17:49:47 PST 2003

Need to add more images to the library... or better yet develop some
sort of wacky fuzzy logic image interpreter and use the fabulous clip
art library at images.google.com ??

My friend was impressed until he reloaded the page and realized you've
only got 78 images indexed.  :)

-Ian.

  detox your inbox.
  www.geekmail.com