Useless commercials.

Juliet Hamak Barrera juliet at barrera.org
Sat Dec 20 17:15:20 PST 2003

I found the commercial embarrassing, but not because of the
Devo-song-about-masturbation thing...I think it was being a mom myself
and wondering what kind of total dork would vacuum the way the mom was
vacuuming.
Of course, I was also bothered that a popular song from my high school
years would be on a dopey commercial in my lifetime.

Juliet