Useless commercials.

Gregory Alan Bolcer gbolcer at endeavors.com
Tue Dec 23 10:04:16 PST 2003

Ian Andrew Bell wrote:

> You were sold the revolution in 1982... now you need to go down to
> Safeway and buy yourself a non-bio-degradeable chemically-treated
> cloth-based mopping system.  This is your next step on the path to a
> perpetual postmodern consumer ennui.
>
> Hey, if slam-dancing was bringing in the chicks back then, imagine what
> a swiffer wet-mop could do for you now?

We live in a time where "humankind has finally learned enough
to kill itself."

Greg

Customers who bought this book also bought:

     * Gravity's Rainbow (Penguin Twentieth-Century Classics) by Thomas
Pynchon (Paperback)
     * Infinite Jest: A Novel by David Foster Wallace (Paperback)
     * Libra by Don Delillo (Paperback)
     * Mao II by Don DeLillo (Paperback)
     * Cosmopolis : A Novel by Don DeLillo (Author) (Paperback)