I think I'm going to puke...

Geege geege at barrera.org
Sat Dec 27 10:00:06 PST 2003

"Christ was someone who sought out people who were disenfranchised, people
who were left behind," Dean said. "He fought against self-righteousness of
people who had everything . . . He was a person who set an extraordinary
example that has lasted 2000 years, which is pretty inspiring when you think
about it."

i have no problem with this.  it's charitable, at least. it's a goddamn
sight better than "we are ordained by our christian god to kill evil doers."