I think I'm going to puke...

Ian Andrew Bell fork at ianbell.com
Sat Dec 27 11:04:37 PST 2003

This is a major gaff in the campaign, though.  Good strategy to take
the religious card off the table for the republicans to use in
attacking him, but BAD (very bad) strategy to make this shift in
strategy appear as though it's a conscious decision.  Sure, skeptical
newspapers will accuse him of this but it's a very different thing when
he says in an interview that he's "positioning" himself on the Christ
ticket.

It's like a used car salesman telling you he's going to be talking to
you a lot about the tires, not the engine, because he's not so
confident in the engine.  Would you buy the car?

I haven't seen a democratic candidate yet who doesn't have his/her head
fully inserted in their respective rectums.  You're all stuck with
another four years of the Bush junta.

You'll be lucky if you still have a country left.

-Ian.