New Years Resolutions

Gregory Alan Bolcer gbolcer at endeavors.com
Mon Jan 5 12:59:54 PST 2004

I'm happy to say, our company took a major leap
forward today.  Worldwide master reseller agreements
don't really fall off trucks without a whole
lot of effort.  EDS is Gartner's magic quadrant
leader for desktop outsourcing.

Greg

http://biz.yahoo.com/djus/040105/0520000421_1.html

Dow Jones Business News
Tadpole Technology Unit Signs Reseller Pact With EDS
Monday January 5, 5:20 am ET

Edited Press Release

LONDON -(Dow Jones)- Tadpole Technology PLC Monday said that EDS has
signed a worldwide master reseller agreement with one of Tadpole's
subsidiaries, Endeavors Technology, Inc.

The agreement covers Endeavors' streaming applications product line,
AppExpress.

EDS is the world's largest outsourcing services company, and had 2002
revenues of $21.5 billion.

EDS has undertaken thorough technical evaluation of Endeavors'
AppExpress product in the past months. It has now added the product line
to its recommended list of enterprise software for its worldwide
customer base.