Bush Knew Too

Owen Byrne owen at permafrost.net
Mon Jan 5 21:09:54 PST 2004

Elias Sinderson wrote:

> The following is posted at <http://www.tompaine.com/feature2.cfm/ID/9689>.
>
> Cheers,
> Elias
> _________________________________
>
> Two Loud Words

What amazes me is that everytime Howard Dean tries to call Bush on any
of his lies, the whole Democratic party rushes to his defense. Does
anybody in the US really think that the capture of Saddam made you safer?

And I imagine the spin on his capture came from the White House. Do they
even try to hide the truth, or they just have such a firm grasp on the
propaganda outlets that they feel they don't need to bother?
http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/s1014319.htm

also:
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/12/21/1071941612613.html

Owen