[Fwd: Re: NYTimes.com Article: Bush Would Give Illegal Workers Broad New Rights]

Gregory Alan Bolcer gbolcer at endeavors.com
Thu Jan 8 10:31:12 PST 2004

Chilean sea bass is now monkfish.  That just
reminded me of something about the higher infection
and parasite rates in farmed fish.   They use antibiotics and
anti-virals on them which some believe is reducing their
effectiveness and increasing the chances for a non-responsive
strain in the general population.

Greg