Drawing on Acid

Steve Nordquist signa at birch.net
Fri Jan 9 00:09:41 PST 2004

> Note:  remember all those "this is your brain on drugs" ads with the fried eggs, etc.?  Well, this *really* is your brain on drugs.  Only problem, they couldn't use this kind of thing;  it would encourage drug use! ;-) :-)

Well, we can look forward to the Republican campaign ads after all,
with supporters leaning out for...well, hopefully a paintbox with
the plugins to save a bit of time, color, and good timeline
loop tools.

Republicans: The Sensitive Love-Commune Grandfatherly Artisans
   of American Government since 300 baud (150 up.)