SXSW

Russell Turpin deafbox at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 9 11:55:59 PST 2004

James Tauber:
>I'm .. wondering if any FoRKers had attended an SXSW before and would
>recommend it ..

Oh, damn, it's coming again.  Even the humblest
Texmex place will be full of Califonians and
artistes. Traffic will be worse, downtown
parking impossible. Nerds will think they're
cool because they can talk about music and
film. Musicians will think they're on the track,
because nerds are throwing money at them.

Maybe I can arrange to be out of town...

;-)