Internet Tax Freedom

Greg Bolcer gbolcer at endeavors.com
Fri Jan 9 16:44:53 PST 2004

So in honor of a new year, I've started trying to figure out this year's
taxes.   Housing interest, unreimbursed business expenses, child credit,
marriage penalties.  It's enough to make your head spin.   So I've been
thinking after a conversation I had at UCI last night, I was wondering
if the Internet Tax Freedom Act and extensions applies to Internet purchases
as well as Internet deliveries.  Does anyone know if there's any
differences in the taxes a purchaser or software seller need to pay
if a software app is bought in store, online for physical delivery,
or online for online delivery?

Greg