nine elven timeline - If a tree falls in the forest

Geege geege at barrera.org
Tue Jan 13 19:10:17 PST 2004

 "I think your whole premise that they "let it happen" for political gain is
ridiculous if not offensive."

sorry - did i say that?  i don't think i did.  the most i've ever suggested
is that "it happening" was convenient to an admin that is blinded by its
ideology and its desire to change the status quo of the world from one that
tolerates rogue nations to one that doesn't.  in rhetoric repetitious this
admin used 9/11 to advance its rationale for making that change. it's a
science-free rationale - no wmd - but what the heck.

i - and probably a majority of americans by now, not to mention a majority
of europeans for sure - find this administration's unilateral activities
offensive.  and we've a much higher threshold for offense, not to mention
for proof and for justification.

your characterization of me sucks: i'm not jubilant when bad things happen,
political or otherwise.  i don't know what the root of that belief is, but
it's not my problem to fix.  it's just another distraction.

gg