wtf

Russell Turpin deafbox at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 15 06:00:25 PST 2004

Geege:
>what are you paying for gas in your neck of the woods?  in jax, premium is
>about $1.80.  not only is it high, it's unseasonably high. ..

Don't worry. It will come down. My energy
investments have been doing well, and
that runs against the laws of the universe.
Any moment, I expect the price of oil to
plummet to $20/barrel. Rationally (or what
I think is rationally), I've bet on it continuing
to inch up. But my foresight on such issues
is always wrong, especially when I invest on
it, so everyone can look forward to cheap
oil.

I expect tangible thanks, when that
happens. ;-)