Bin Laden Comes Clean, War On Terror Continues

Ian Andrew Bell fork at ianbell.com
Thu Jan 15 08:28:50 PST 2004

Whoa, nelly!

Respectfully, this is not a case of us looking back on something 200
years later with fundamentally different world views.  If anything
changes as a result of all of the warmongering, Americans will awaken
to their rightful position and responsibilities on the world stage and
vote accordingly but that has yet to come to pass (as you exemplify).

This is within months of the evident decision to invade Iraq.  There's
been no time for (and, from the Bush administration, no clear effort
toward) retrospective.  If the Bush administration isn't at least 9-12
months ahead of the rest of us in terms of their intelligence and view
unto the world, then what the fuck are they spending all that money on
the CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, FBI, and whatever else for?

I can't believe an intelligent person like Greg would defend this...

-Ian.