Bin Laden Comes Clean, War On Terror Continues

Ian Andrew Bell fork at ianbell.com
Thu Jan 15 08:58:57 PST 2004

And if the death of 3,000 people pisses off 270,000,000 Americans so as
to justify invading and looting (well, not much to loot in Afghanistan)
two sovereign nations and incarcerating people with no rights or due
process, just imagine how many angry people 30,000 deaths creates?  And
how do all of those (in my view justified) America-haters roaming the
earth mourning their fallen loved ones further the safety of America?

I suppose that now that Saddam is out of power, you'll feel a whole lot
safer about taking your wife and kids to Baghdad for a vacation this
Spring?  I mean, the people there are so grateful!

ANY person dying is sad, but get the hell over it.  Traffic Accidents
in the US are 40,000 per year:  bomb General Motors.

-Ian.