NASA ends service missions to Hubble telescope

Tom tomwhore at slack.net
Fri Jan 16 20:58:06 PST 2004

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004, Russell Turpin wrote:

--]We're going to go to the moon, and Mars, but
--]don't know that we can keep our premier
--]telescope operational?
--]

Who here thinks this lattest rip off of a 40 year old speach, done badly,
is anything more than another excuse to raise money for corpirate
welfare?

Yea, lets spend 13 billion in five years to plan to decomision the shuttle
fleet and maybe plan for a replacment after the fact and at the same time
reinvent 40 year old tech to go back to the moon.

Umm,