[FoRK] Things that make you go... huh?

Owen Byrne owen at permafrost.net
Sun Jan 25 20:57:23 PST 2004

Geege wrote:

>great ashcroft piece in this month's vanity fair.
>
>ha - sorry for proximity placement of "ashcroft" and "piece."

Not to defend Ashcroft - except that I guess I am - this is how urban
legends start

Posted on the blog later in the day:

Joe: I made up the second paragraph to be funny. The first quote came
from an article in the Boston Globe today that they picked up from the
AP. Yes, Ashcroft spoke in Davos.

Kevin: I think Stewart is being over-prosecuted not because she's a big
donor to the Democrats - is she? I hadn't heard that - but because she's
unpopular because she's a successful, aggressive woman and to distract
us from the systemic issues of corruption.

Serious enough for you?

Posted by: David Weinberger
<http://www.hyperorg.com/movabletype/mt-comments.cgi?__mode=red&id=6358>
on January 23, 2004 01:13 PM