[FoRK] Really scary graph of the day

Gregory Alan Bolcer gbolcer at endeavors.com
Mon Feb 9 16:33:14 PST 2004

I would make the argument that after the 1987 stock market
crash, the US government has been artificially sustaining
the market through "consumer protections" designed to
prevent any radical loss of value in a short period of time.
So unless this $44 trillion is going to break the treasury,
I wouldn't expect blood in the streets just yet.

Greg

http://www.lowrisk.com/crash/87vs97.htm