[FoRK] Solar power hits suburbia (Christian Science Monitor)

Gregory Alan Bolcer gbolcer at endeavors.com
Thu Feb 12 10:48:31 PST 2004

Our local power company has a vested interest
in people not selling power back onto the grid and
they enforce it by making the safety and reliability
regulations so overburdening for individual sites
(upwards of $50k) that it's rarely done.  That's
a completely separate issue than technology.  I would
argue that some of the technology is far ahead in this
area due to dramatic federal funding.

http://www.xent.com/pipermail/fork/2001-July/002337.html

Greg