[FoRK] bombshell, if it's accurate

Russell Turpin deafbox at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 13 08:24:26 PST 2004

Gordon Mohr:
>And considering how utterly insipid and death-like Kerry seems as a person,
>a short fling might even
>*help* by letting people know he's got some spring in his step. If you
>can't seduce a twentysomething from high government office, can you really
>be trusted to steer the national mood? (Boring, senior, faithful war hero
>Bob Dole got creamed against an incumbent in '96.)

So if Dole had done those commercials with Britney
first, he might have been President?

And if only the religious right hadn't gained a lock
on the Republican Party, we might now have
McCain as President, instead of the sham we now
have. I won't vote for Kerry with any excitement.
But unless something terribly unexpected puts
Bush out of the running prior to November, I'll
vote for Kerry or other unnamed Democrat.