[FoRK] Sigh

Gregory Alan Bolcer gbolcer at endeavors.com
Thu Feb 26 11:08:20 PST 2004

Ah, you know, I'm not above lobbing a few fireballs.
I was just thinking I need to find my copy of scarface.

I was just trying to point out that we have a long
history or turning away boat people, *especially* in
Florida.   The question I always as myself is
"what's new" or "what's changed" before attributing
credit or blame.

Greg