[FoRK] What Is Human? Ugh...

Gregory Alan Bolcer gbolcer at endeavors.com
Thu Feb 26 13:59:52 PST 2004

They do.  You don't remember the UCI fertility clinic
scandal?  They were set to destroy all thousands upon
thousands of frozen fertilized eggs, and they had a large
effort to get them to infertile couples in need.  There
were all sorts of injunctions including one woman who
sued to stop based on claim.

We get all the cutting edge biomedical legal issues
here in Irvine. [1]

Greg

[1] http://www.lyricsdepot.com/monty-python/every-sperm-is-sacred.html