[FoRK] What Is Human? Ugh...

Tom tomwhore at slack.net
Mon Mar 1 10:15:07 PST 2004

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004, Kevin Elliott wrote:
--]...and I'm sure with a bit more effort I can dream up a few more...
--]Your ideas might sound a bit more sensible if you used a little more
--]thought and a bit less zealotry.

On fork? Hush....some one might here you.

Now about the hypocracy of the ravenous ProNoChoice crowd...as with any
religious jihads they are to be nullified with reason where possible and
engaged with greater force where needed.

You dont survive a jihad, you eliminate the folks waving deadly force in
your face or blowing up buildings. Of course since you can never kill off
the root meme of the jihad your fucked no matter what, so enjoy life where
you can and be ready to fight for the chance to have more more than a
smattering of such oppertunities.

off topic again, yea happy monday.

-tomwsmf