[FoRK] What Is Human? Ugh...

Russell Turpin deafbox at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 3 17:17:50 PST 2004

Gregory Alan Bolcer:
>Soooo, you are saying in your little exercise in
>reductio ad absudum that you can't recognize the difference between
>different stages of
>the beginning of life, personal privacy, affirmative versus non-affirmative
>pro-action, all to point out that there actually might be a point different
>stages of pre-birth life despite 30 years of pro-choicers trying to prove
>that it's all not?

That question should be taken out and shot. Or
at least, reworded so that it makes some kind of
sense.

To the extent that I can parse a part of it, you
seem to assume -- generally and falsely -- that
those who favor choice make no distinctions
in human development other than pre-birth and
post-birth. Maybe in addition to wording the
question so it makes sense, you can rid it of this
false assumption.