[FoRK] iTunes swapping

Lucas Gonze lgonze at panix.com
Thu Mar 4 16:19:24 PST 2004

Some kind of madness overcame me and I bought the whole Kelis release
from the iTunes store --
http://dancemusic.about.com/cs/reviews/fr/KelisMilkshake.htm

My excuse is that I had to hear the original of that damn sample.  Also
I thought it might turn out to be a funk classic on the level of Hot
Chocolate.

Anyway, I now hold three licenses for authorized computers.  I don't
feel like tossing out my own license just yet, so that leaves me with
two to trade.  I'll swap an authorization for an authorization.

Also up for auth swapping: Velvet Underground/ Banana, Massive Attack/
Blue Lines, and Flaming Lips/ Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots.