[FoRK] What Is Human? Ugh...

Tom tomwhore at slack.net
Thu Mar 4 22:52:47 PST 2004

ya know, you guys had this rant years ago, several times.

Bunch of old  farts telling the same stories over and over and over again.

A little bit of new bits to add to this.. 2 weeks ago my wife and I went
to our 8 week pregnancy visit, yea we did it again. When the doc went to
take a peek withthe ultrasound there was a sac but no kid. We spent a day
in tests and the like to find out about 6 weeks in the new little whoreio
decided it was not gonna work out and set the controls to rewind.

Was it a life, was it a chemical reaction , was it a being?

The bottom line was I cried, we both cried alot for the next couple of
days.

Chemical reaction, life? I dont really know. I miss the little bugger
though.

-tomwsmf