[FoRK] Web access to my IMAP mail server

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Sat Mar 6 23:20:03 PST 2004

Get Squirrelmail, http://www.squirrelmail.org
Pull the current CVS version and run with a newer Apache and PHP4.

I just installed it today, have it running with Imap/SSL on the backend, and
created a tweaked version that works pretty well on my PalmOS 5 Handsprint
Treo 600 Blazer complete with frames.

Squirrelmail is easy to install.  I played with a raw Horde/IMP install about
a year ago and it took far too much time at that point.  If you have a working
Apache/PHP and an Imap server, Squirrelmail shouldn't take more than a few
minutes to install, not including playing with the configuration for a while
to tweak it.