[FoRK] Plamegate gets bigger...

J.Andrew Rogers andrew at ceruleansystems.com
Sun Mar 7 12:05:50 PST 2004

I have to say, I really don't get what the big deal is over the whole
Valerie Plame thing is.  Everything I have read suggests that it is
nothing more than the media and politicos trying really hard to make a
story where there isn't one.

This whole thing isn't "news", and generally reeks like something that
is largely fodder for Beltway gossip rags.  I'm sure someone will come
along and explain why I should care, but this reads exactly like the
myriad of minor scandals in the Clinton administration.  All heat, no
light.

Heuristic:  If a "scandal" has "-gate" appended to it by the political
media, it is partisan political posturing of no consequence.

j. andrew rogers