[FoRK] Plamegate for Primates

J.Andrew Rogers andrew at ceruleansystems.com
Sun Mar 7 20:54:09 PST 2004

Keyword:  "allegations", and from the usual Beltway political gossip
media.

Even if true, and everything I've read suggests that it is only
"significant" if one buys the most extreme spin one could possibly
imagine putting on it, it is Washington DC as usual.  And in fact it
doesn't seem to be significant regardless.  A big snoozer.  There is a
very lengthy list of things that are more important and more
interesting happening in Washington DC than this.  That everyone in
Washington DC is some combination of venal/evil/stupid is pretty much
common knowledge, so that isn't exactly news.  Yes, they are out to get
you, but they've always been out to get you.

Do you obsessively fixate on every minor allegation of bad behavior
that comes out Washington, or is it just this one?  Actually, based on
your posting history and compulsive (and perhaps subconscious?) use of
CAPITALS when making sinister conspiratorial references, I can infer
the answer.

Tinfoil is still not a fashionable head garment.  Just so you know.

j. andrew rogers