[FoRK] Bill asks

Owen Byrne owen at permafrost.net
Mon Mar 15 10:20:07 PST 2004

jbone at place.org wrote:

> Bill Stoddard:
>
>> How are you going to vote if there is a large terrorist attack on US
>> soil a few days before the 2004 election?
>

> I myself would vote in precisely the same manner regardless.
>
> I'm not sure that proves anything apropos Spain, though.
>
> jb

So then lets take it a step further. A large terrorist attack on US soil
a week before the election by some homegrown group.
Bush & Co ratchet up the threat level, the rhetoric, and generally
assert that it is Al Qaeda or some Arab organization
even though every indication is its not - think Oklahoma City.

Change your vote? Change your vote if you were going to vote for Bush,
but not really thrilled about it?

Owen