[FoRK] Ban Intelligence/rationality/freethinking: Intelliban

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Mon Mar 15 17:36:13 PST 2004

I hereby coin: Intelliban
It's Google-free!

It's what religious authorities want so that you will stop questioning
their instructions and 'private lessons'.  Now, what time are you
dropping off your children for 'night services'?

It seems that some want to create an American Intelliban, because you
know the best thing to do in the face of religion run amuck is to
advocate prayer in 'your' religion.  And no unauthorized loving either!

Is it the definition of a puritan that goes: "Someone who is deathly
afraid that someone, somewhere is having fun."

sdw

swilliams at hpti.com http://www.hpti.com Personal: sdw at lig.net http://sdw.st