[FoRK] Film rights for Valis et al acquired

Joseph S. Barrera III joe at barrera.org
Mon Mar 15 19:21:28 PST 2004

I have been waiting to see Valis as a film for like forever.

- Joe

P.S. The synopsi below really suck. If you care, check out some real
book reviews.
Even Amazon reviews are far better.

-----

Utopia picks Dick works

By DANA HARRIS

Dale Rosenbloom's Utopia Pictures & Television has acquired six novels,
including three by sci-fi author Philip K. Dick.

The Dick-authored novels are "Flow My Tears, the Policeman Said,"
"Valis" and "Radio Free Albemuth." All will be produced with John Alan
Simon ("The Getaway").

"Flow My Tears" is the story of a TV celebrity who finds he has no
identity. "Valis" is a detective story in which the protag searches for
God and "Radio Free Albemuth" is the posthumously published alternative
history of the U.S.
[...]