[FoRK] All The Rope II: Noose of Words

jbone at place.org jbone at place.org
Wed Mar 17 10:56:14 PST 2004

GB says:

> Madeline Albright was interviewed last night.  She
> said the same exact thing.  You think she was intending
> to deceive too?  You keep harping on this by ignoring  an abundance
> of historical fact.

Let's be clear.  What do you think Madeline Albright said?  What is it
that you read into my message that you think Madeline Albright's
interview contradicts?  What historical facts do you think are being
ignored either by me or by the author of the blog entry pointed to or
by the page pointed to by that blog entry?

> This anti-bush filter you have creates a double standard and
> hypocrisy.   The more you FoRK it, the more you just look
> like some partisan hack hoping it's true.

Well, that might be true if my intent were to convince anyone of
anything by posting these links.  Given --- as stated before ad nauseam
--- that this is not the intent, the conclusion is non-sequiter.

OTOH, Greg, the anti-anti-Bush filter you have (and actually do seem to
have, given your perennial knee-jerks) indeed creates an impression of
extreme partisan hackitude on your part.  Hear no evil...

xxxooo,

:-)

jb