[FoRK] All The Rope II: Noose of Words

Gregory Alan Bolcer gbolcer at endeavors.com
Wed Mar 17 11:14:55 PST 2004

1) lying requires intent to deceive
2) Albright said that there was no doubt that Iraq had WMD before the invasion
    and that we only knew the intel was wrong after the invasion
3) Your hypocrisy is that when Bush I, and Clinton stated Iraq had
     WMD and that there should be regime change in Iraq, you only
     claim Bush II is lying even though he's saying the same exact thing.
4) This is no less than the second dozenth time you've posted this stuff
    to FoRK.
5) As always when pressed, you distance yourself from the content making
    yourself a cheap shot artist who lacks the skills to legitimately debate the issues.
6) Don't project your ignorance on me.

Greg