[FoRK] All The Rope II: Noose of Words

Lucas Gonze lgonze at panix.com
Wed Mar 17 14:10:25 PST 2004

The Bush administration said, unambiguously, that there was an imminent
threat.  The administration had plenty of contrary evidence and no
supporting evidence.  The administration sabotaged providers of
contrary evidence (Joe Wilson) and rewarded providers of supporting
evidence (Chalibi), going so far as to create a new intelligence
apparatus in the defense department to be sure of ideologically correct
results.

That's lying, and it's willful.