[FoRK] Re: All The Rope II: Noose of Words

Gregory Alan Bolcer gbolcer at endeavors.com
Wed Mar 17 17:05:04 PST 2004

Jeff, you still never have read Powell's speech to the UN have you?
What does Rumsfeld have to do with those intelligence estimates built
up over 9 years?

Go look up Taji on globalsecurity.org.   You seem to be focused
on personalities and not policies.  You also seem to have forgotten
all the intelligence and military actions taken against Iraq besides
the current gulf war.

Greg