[FoRK] Re: Sttop Spreading Hatred

Gregory Alan Bolcer gbolcer at endeavors.com
Thu Mar 18 11:46:03 PST 2004

Better than spreading computer viruses.  Didn't you know
there's no such thing as hate speech?  Can you tell me which
words you put into which search engine to find which speech
you are criticizing?

Greg

SEMIFORGED_HOTMAIL_RCVD	version=2.55
SAR wrote:
> Subject: Stop Spreading Hatred
>

> I think being a Muslim you are not working for peace. You are misguided, mistaken and
spreading hatred through disinformation and false accusations, which is
resulting in death
and miseries for number of innocent people living around the world at
the hands of merciless
KILLER MUSLIMS and also bringing bad name to MOHAMMED as Founder Of Islam.

> Try and work for peace and reconciliation, and prove to the WORLD through your deeds
that MOHAMMED teaches "love & peace" and not Cruelty, Inhumanity and
"Hatred & Killing"
of the innocent civilians.