[FoRK] I hope no one here is still using Outlook!

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Sun Mar 21 03:24:24 PST 2004

On Sun, Mar 21, 2004 at 01:16:01AM -0800, Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:
> "This new version of Bagle only requires a recipient to open the email
> or view it within the Outlook preview frame..."

Nothing new there, there was at least one piece of Outlook malware that
became active instantly upon reception, no user presence required.

In regards to all the funky motor control chippery, ain't that a bitch you
can use none of it for a fuel cell/in-hub motor vehicle? Could make the
supercap/spike cache battery bigger, increase the compression ratio of air,
but that's about it.