[FoRK] ECU Upgrades

Gregory Alan Bolcer gbolcer at endeavors.com
Sun Mar 21 06:51:08 PST 2004

Back when Doom came out for the Solaris platform, I used
to overclock my video refresh for a few scant FPS.   Wouldn't
you know it, those old 20" monitors would go fuzzy only after
a thousand or so hours of play.   I guess there's always a tradeoff.

I think my problem is that I love my car, but it could use just a little
more power.  My only worry is that it's going to be really hard on the transmission,
but I already drop it into speedshift all the time anyways because it
shifts too slow for me especially up the first long haul hill on my
commute.

Greg