[FoRK] ECU Upgrades

Gregory Alan Bolcer gbolcer at endeavors.com
Sun Mar 21 07:17:28 PST 2004

Oh wait.  This is my 2004 XC90 we're talking about.  It has the
most amazing AWD that can easily gobble a few extra HP.  One of
the key features of it's active safety system and dynamic traction and
steering control is that you can take you friends in the car, speed up
to about 80mph and slam on the brakes and stop on a dime.  Everyone
who's ridden is amazed at how radically it grabs your center of gravity
and pulls you straight down into your seat instead of out the front
window.   I don't know the stopping distance, but I can put it on
a dime from almost any speed.    I haven't even thought about suspension
yet at it's electronically controlled too and it's by far the best I've
ever had on all 3 Jeeps, two Dodge trucks, and a couple of highsport
bikes.

I think I really need a sports car at this point....:-)

Greg