[FoRK] Fw: The US Election for the Rest of The World

Gregory Alan Bolcer gbolcer at endeavors.com
Sun Mar 21 07:43:48 PST 2004

Actually, I think this whole thing started when Kim Il Jong announced
support for a Kerry presidency before this whole foreign leader thing
came about.   Kim Il Jong said he's supporting Kerry as he feels
Kerry would resume bi-lateral talks with North Korea instead of the
current multi-lateral ones that involve China, Russia, Japan, South
Korea and others.   Kim Il Jong's endorsement would be a big
embarrassment except for that fact that it happens all the time
with very little effect on policy.  The only exception I can remember
is the the Iranians supported Reagan in the 1980 elections and held
US citizens captive until the day he was sworn in.

Greg