YAWE (was: [FoRK] It just doesn't get any clearer than this..)

Gregory Alan Bolcer gbolcer at endeavors.com
Sun Mar 21 10:15:08 PST 2004

The other point was, this was my summary based on hours and hours
of reading over years and years of having a keen interest in international
politics as a hobby after being introduced to it in the late 80's at the
Global Peace and Conflict center at UCI.

You attributing my analysis to someone else is offensvie.  I know you
have a small modicum of academic background.  At least
get your citations correct.

Greg