[FoRK] TRUMP TALKS

Geege geege4 at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 21 10:49:51 PST 2004

Wolf Blitzer is interviewing The Donald right now on CNN.

Wolf: Do you identify yourself more with Republicans or Democrats?
Don: You'd be surprised to hear that I identify more with Democrats.
(insert bit of a introspection beginning with "I think of myself as a young
man, but I'm getting older now . . .")
Don continuing: It just seems like the economy does better under the
Democrats.
Wolf: Well, you couldn't say that about Jimmy Carter's term.
Don: True, but generally. (names administrations he liked, but i was dashing
downstairs to type this so I didn't catch it.)

Wolf's surprised, I'm surprised.