YAWE (was: [FoRK] It just doesn't get any clearer than this..)

Russell Turpin deafbox at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 21 10:54:35 PST 2004

Gregory Alan Bolcer:
>You attributing my analysis to someone else is offensvie. .. At least get
>your citations correct.

Huh? I explicitly attributed it to you. Where did
I do otherwise?

And I happily retract the neocon label.

My main point stands. I think there is a
tremendous attempt to rehash the reasons for
the Iraq war, NOT because of the antiwar
movement, but because Bush's original story
isn't holding up. I grant there is the question
of whether Congress did its job adequately.
But (a) that doesn't excuse Bush, and (b) in
the aftermath of 9/11, there was a strong
and understandable impetus to trust the
President. Which leaves the topical and
relevant question: was that trust misplaced?