[FoRK] Fw: The US Election for the Rest of The World

Geege geege4 at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 21 11:06:41 PST 2004

if bush had had any diplomatic successes he'd tout them; he wouldn't be embarassed by them.

(disconnect: carter did the yeoman's job freeing the hostages, yet reagan took the credit.)

btw, i'm quite sure what we're seeing is less kerry support and more realization that bush is a loose cannon with nuclear warheads.