[FoRK] RE: Flatland or Sphereland?

Dr. Robert J. Harley harley at argote.ch
Sun Mar 21 13:57:10 PST 2004

>[...]  I find it amazing that you hold such a low opinion of the
>intelligence of the US congress and US public that they all can easily
>be fooled by one small out of context piece of intel that turned out
>to be false.  Congress wasn't misled.  Members claiming they were are
>projecting blame for their own shortcomings.

Hey man, you can say "I want to say one thing to the American people,
I did not stick a cigar up that woman, Miss Lewinsky" with the
straightest face you like until you're blue in the face.  Doesn't fool
anybody.  Not like most people care much anyway.  Go to war and kill
thousands for a lie and people do care, and you're still not fooling them.

Rob.